Throttle maintenance completed

Last week we have finished the maintenance of the throttle. The servos were also built in as well as all cover were reattached.

During the weekend I have wired the throttle and re-wired the pedestal (there were too short cables built in). The whole saturday I spent with soldering the wires…

On Sunday I was able to put the parts together and connect it to my machine. I ran into an issue, that the new controller card (the 6th BU0836X card) has got the same id as an existing one in PROSIM. So I had to change all the settings in PROSIM and FSUIPC, this took me 3 hours 🙁

I strugled with the servos. I need to find a solution how the servos get unpowered as soon as the AT disengage is pressed.

I keep you updated and will post some videos once it’s working.

 

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.