Frame changed from Lower DU

Today I have finished the lower display unit in my cockpit.

I changed the frame from 8mm wooden plates to 4mm, to look more realistic. Also the painting was done with RAL7011 color.

The next step is to create a digital checklist with the function from SimAvionics. Once this is finished I will create a short video to demonstrate this cool new feature in my homecockpit.

Also a multiway connector for the power is broken an need to be replaced during the upcoming week.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Building a 737-800 Homecockpit [OE-LNJ]